Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daily Content

When I started writing again, I convinced myself I wanted to write everyday.  Once I started writing everyday, it would be easier.  My life would have more structure and I would have a creative outlet.  The first few days were easy, not because the effort wasn't needed, but because there was something to say. I have a lot to say today, but a public forum feels wrong. 

Today was a difficult day in many ways, but also one of clarity.  I think I understand for the first time in a long time where I want to go, but don't believe I have the will to explain where that is yet.  And anything else I have to say feels trivial...except I started exercising today and learned I am in some quite poor shape, but think in time, I can at least get myself to just below passable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment